Vision: We envision a future Greater San Diego where the Harvard Kennedy School community and the resources and energy it brings to bear are seen as integral to the region’s civic health and sustainment.
Mission: To promote mutually beneficial relationships, dialogue on issues of public concern, and civic virtue through the diversity, intellectual curiosity, and sense of service inherent to the alumni community of the Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government and those with whom they bond in Greater San Diego.
In the past year, we have worked hard to pull together a civically-minded crowd here in San Diego:
Officially Launched in October 2013
- Monthly Events and Special Programs
- 300+ cumulative attendees at our events
- 25% increase in membership
Recent Speakers, Moderators, or Special Guests
- Michael J. Fisher, Chief of the US Border Patrol
- The Honorable Todd Gloria, San Diego City Councilmember
- The Honorable Jan Goldsmith, San Diego City Attorney
- The Honorable Alberto Gonzales, Former Attorney General of the United States
- Ruben Navarrette
- Mary Walshok, Dean of UC San Diego Extension
- The Honorable Kevin Faulconer, Mayor of the City of San Diego